Register in e-Nigam system through Secure Website (http://shimlamc.hp.gov.in/) by using user id:- himachal & Password :- pradesh.
After typing and saving the Questions/Resolutions, click anywhere on the Questions/Resolutions in the list which you want to send, then in the third pane 'Edit' and 'Send' Button will be visible for updating and sending the Questions/Resolutions online.
No, there is no such option because once a question is submitted online as well as manually the dairy number is assigned automatically to that question which cannot be removed.
When Hon'ble Councillor submit Questions/Resolutions to MC Shimla, message displaying receiving and dairy number assigned to that particular Question/Resolutions is sent on the registered mobile number.
No, it is not mandatory to fill the subject while entering the question through mobile application as well as web application. If you enter the subject it becomes easy for you to identify the related content of your questions in the list.
No, it is not possible to submit the questions online after the announcement of the last date for receiving the questions because the options for sending the questions are disabled.
The count of Questions and Resolutions are shown along with the submenus respectively within the Online Submission menu.
Yes, it is the Android/iOS based mobile application
Firstly Select Question menu then there is submenu pending for reply, After that the list of questions is appear, click on any Question in the centre pane , detail of particular question will appear on the right pane by clicking on (Acknowledgment Question to view the Details).
From Pubilc site (http://shimlamc.hp.gov.in/) After that there is a Menu House Business on the Top by clicking on this there is a parameter House/Meeting/Date After selecting these parameters you can view the House Documents laid in the House for any date.
To access the Public Website: To access the e-Nigam Public Website using the web address (http://shimlamc.hp.gov.in/) To access the Secure Website: 1.Login to e-Nigam Secure Website using web address (http://secure.shimlamc.hp.gov.in/) 2. By using web address http://shimlamc.hp.gov.in/ Click on the 'Login' button in the upper right corner of the screen for accessing the secure login.
There are two steps:
: By using Secure Website
1. Enter User Id and Password in the login window.
2. Click on the 'Online Submission' menu.
3. Click on the Questions/Resolutions you want to send.
4. Type the new Questions/Resolutions in the Details Section and click on the 'Save' button.
5. Click anywhere on the Questions/Resolutions in the list which you want to send, then in the third pane 'Edit' and 'Send' Button will be visible for updating and sending the Questions/Resolutions online.
Step-II: By using Mobile Application
1. Open the e-Nigam Member mobile app.
2. Select the Mypage menu and select the 'Submit Questions/Resolutions' options.
3. Select the Questions/Resolutions you want to send.
4. Touch the botton in the right bottom of the screen and type in the Questions/Resolutions in the details section.
5. After typing touch the 'Send' Button for submitting the Questions/Resolutions to MC Shimla or touch the 'Save and Send later' for submitting the Question/Resolutions later on.
Firstly Click on questions menu. A sub menu will appear( Pending for reply), There is a list of all questions.To view the detail of any question click on any question in the centre pane, detail of question will appear on the right pane, then there is a button "Draft the Reply" by clicking on this there is some prameters. Parameters to be filled by the Deparment and click on Save button to Save the draft reply of questions.
By clicking on change Password option on the right top cornor of the Dashboard.
By touching reply button in e-book.
By touching My Question button
Select House Business Documents After that you have to select Questions.There is Reply button for each Question. Select that button to see reply of the Question.